Business Communication & Effective Presentation Skills
- Become a confident, professional communicator
- Control difficult conversations without feeling guilty
- Apply the win-win mind-set and become assertive
- Design and deliver an impactful, professional presentation
- Overcome anxiety when presenting
- Engage participation and interaction
- Handle questions and feedback effectively
SEE THE BIG PICTURE
What is Communication?
The Dynamics of Communication
Communication Breakdown & The Impact of it
THE CORE SKILLS OF COMMUNICATION
Listening Skills – Active vs Passive
Gathering of Information – Art of Questioning Skills
Tone – it is about how you say it
Power of Words
Non-verbal Communication & Body language
Building an Effective Presentation
Setting the base
Creating the storyboard
What's your story?
Building Rapport – Making an Impact!
Dealing with Difficult people
Dealing with Conflict
Problem Solving Skills
Art of Negotiation
Getting Better Outcome
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review